Summer 2023 Wall Art installations
Here’s what we worked on during Summer 2023…
During the Summer 2023 school holidays, we installed over 1,000 Wall Art designs in schools around the world.
And we were blown away by the imagination, creativity and dedication of all the school leaders we worked with during this time.
It’s our job to guide school leaders through the process of setting their goals, defining their design brief and then bringing the project to life.
Beautiful, bespoke Wall Art by Promote Your School can achieve a myriad of objectives for your school. But most schools tend to focus on one or more of these areas;
- Inspire learning
- Improve wellbeing
- Boost morale for pupils and staff
- Reduce staff workloads
- Save on maintenance costs
We’ll tailor your designs to ensure they help you achieve your objectives. And we’ll advise how to maximise your available space and budget.
Wall Art for Schools
Each year, bespoke Wall Art by Promote Your School transforms learning environments around the world.
Our Summer 2023 installations video showcases the latest case studies, to inspire you on your next improvement project.
But all of our recent installations have one thing in common – quality.
Quality at the heart
From the outstanding service we offer throughout the process, to the durability of our Wall Art materials, we place quality at the heart of everything we do.
This is probably why so many schools work with us on a repeat basis. And it’s undoubtedly why we have such a huge collection of positive testimonials from happy clients.
But for us – this is all in a day’s work. We’re committed to doing things the right way and to ensure every client is 100% satisfied.
“You helped us transform a dream into reality. The design team were brilliant and communication was super!” – English College Dubai
Wall Art Case Studies
Want to get a real sense of the scale and diversity of our Wall Art designs?
Visit our Case Studies section on the Promote Your School website.
Here you’ll find a collection of projects, all designed bespoke by our in-house team.
You can also filter the case studies by Wall Art TYPES and the AREAS of your school we can cover. Look for the filter option at the top of the Case Studies page.
Ready to begin?
Our process works as follows;
- Get in touch via the contact form or email: email@example.com
- A regional consultant will visit your school, free of charge
- During this visit, you’ll discuss your goals and they’ll advise how to maximise your space and budget
- We’ll guide you through the design phase
- Once you’re 100% happy, you’ll approve your final artwork
- Our installers will visit your school for a pre-installation survey
- We’ll install your Wall Art at a convenient time for you (including weekends and holidays)
- Pupils, teachers, parents and visitors will marvel at the incredible visual transformation within your school!
Contact us to kickstart your Wall Art project.