We’re Hiring! – Midweight to Senior Graphic designer
Want to work for a market leader in education?
At Promote Your School, we design stunning and bespoke Wall Art for the education sector.
We work with schools, colleges and universities across the UK, Europe and beyond. Our design portfolio spans hundreds of schools, and we create thousands of bespoke designs every year.
We’re looking for a talented Midweight to Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is excited by the idea of creating inspiring learning environments for primary schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to hone their skills in highly creative, large format print design.
Your portfolio will be packed full of beautifully crafted work that spans a broad spectrum of styles. You will already possess excellent technical and creative skills.
Key skills required:
• Prior experience working in a similar Senior Graphic Designer role
• Advanced working knowledge of Creative Cloud, in particular; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Highly creative, with the ability to find innovative solutions that solve creative problems
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to artwork jobs for print
• Good communicator with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently
This is a full-time permanent role.
Salary £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter alongside your CV and work examples to email@example.com
More about Promote Your School:
View our ‘About Us‘ page to learn about what we do and why we’re so passionate about creativity. We’re an education design agency that specialises in creating bespoke Wall Art for schools. Our talented in-house design team is based in the UK, but we manage projects for schools around the world.
Visit our Case Studies section to view examples of our recent projects for schools, colleges and universities.
Follow us on Linkedin for all the latest company updates.