Creative Schools Competition Terms and Conditions
1.The Promoter is: Better Things Marketing Limited, trading as Promote Your School. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 7129407 whose registered office is at 11a Coldharbour Lane, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 4NR and our main trading address at 14 Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4TD. (hereinafter referred to as Promoter, We, the Company)
HOW TO ENTER
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.promoteyourschool.co.uk/blog/creative-schools-competition. The competition will be promoted via Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and email.
4. Only one entry or nomination will be accepted per school/organsation. Multiple entries from the same school/organisation will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 18th December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. Complete the entry form and tell us in 500 words or less about your creative, unique or innovative idea to use Wall Art to achieve a goal within your school. All entries must be submitted by 18th December 2020. After this time, our objective adjudicators will decide which school has secured a free Wall Art installation based on the entries we’ve received.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition
11. The competition is open to all education establishments (including but not limited to Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities) based in the UK and employees of that establishment aged 21 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
12. The types of schools who will be eligible for entry/prize includes: a school that has a creative, unique or innovative reason for wanting to use Wall Art to achieve a specific goal within their school.
13. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. The prize and criteria are as follows:
- One Wall Art project including the design of a Wall Art feature to the value of £5,000 to the winner’s choice of school and subject to acceptance by the chosen school.
- The design phase includes a site visit to the school, the creation of a design brief and amends of the design by the school.
- After sign off, no further changes can be made and it is the responsibility of the school to proof all copy and images as the Company will not be liable for any errors after printing.
- The prize also includes installation at the school on a date of the school’s choosing, subject to availability.
- The school must follow Promote Your School’s standard terms and conditions related to Wall Art projects, which will be supplied to the school via email before any work has commenced.
17. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter and judging will take place no later than the 31st of January 2020.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The Promoter will notify the winner how the Wall Art project will be conducted and will send a copy of the standard terms and conditions the winner will need to agree to before any work can commence.
22. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be full and final.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, case studies, videos and blogs, as well as their entry. The winner agrees to permit photography and/or filming of their Wall Art installation and the publishing of the resultant photos and/or videos. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
Updated: 1st October 2020