5 Examples of Education Graphics
Education graphics can help you achieve a myriad of objectives.
From improving attainment rates to boosting morale, education graphics are a powerful resource.
And, if you choose wisely, you can benefit from durable, long-lasting graphics that won’t need to be maintained or replaced like temporary displays.
Here we’ll give you a few examples of education graphics. And we’ll explain how each can benefit pupils, teachers and anyone else who visits your school.
1. Inspire learning
Education graphics on your school’s walls can help you show, at a glance, that you offer a broad and balanced curriculum.
Use images and text on a colourful background to inspire pupils to study hard and consider their future career beyond school.
A few examples of learning inspired graphics include;
- subject timelines that track the evolution of a core subject throughout the years
- feature walls that showcase the value of a particular subject
- curriculum walls to reinforce the importance and impact of your curriculum
- inspiring people from a field of study to motivate pupils to follow in their footsteps
2. Wellbeing walls
Happy children achieve better learning outcomes. So, many schools use education graphics to motivate pupils, improve mental health and raise morale.
Nature is a popular backdrop for wellbeing walls. This is because spending time in nature is proven to improve wellbeing. Rainforests, woodlands, wildlife and flora are all beautiful backdrops for your graphics.
You can also feature positive phrases, motivational quotes and uplifting messages in your education graphics to improve wellbeing.
3. Get active
A broad and balanced curriculum includes a wide array of activities and interest areas outside your core subjects. Sports and the arts form a vital part of a broad offering.
You can feature drama, dance, singing, art and sports within your graphics. Add inspiring quotes from inspiring people to motivate pupils.
Beautiful images and high impact text will create a dazzling visual display that encourages pupils to express their creativity and get active.
4. Reading is magic
One in eight UK Primary Schools has no library provision at all. Yet, it’s a fact that children who read for pleasure are happier, healthier and achieve better learning outcomes.
For this reason, many schools are using education graphics like Wall Art to create a magical space for reading. You don’t need a dedicated library to make an impact. Even a single reading corner will do!
There are different ways to use visual displays to encourage reading for pleasure;
- magical kingdoms and enchanted worlds for younger readers
- setbook feature walls for older pupils
- book spines to create an immersive library feel
- quotes from books and authors
- inspiring images from the classics
5. Outdoor learning
Outdoor learning offers many benefits to pupils. This includes better mental and physical health, improved concentration and an appreciation and understanding of the world around them.
There are loads of ways to use education graphics like Wall Art to enhance your outdoor learning spaces;
- Encourage physical activity in your playgrounds
- Use a nature backdrop to improve wellbeing
- Add a subject timeline in a core subject to inspire learning outside the classroom
- Greet pupils in different languages or display a world map with landmarks from across the globe
- Create a curiosity wall to spark discussion and improve focus
- Showcase your school values and motto to create a sense of belonging
Education Graphics for your school
At Promote Your School, we design bespoke Wall Art for schools around the world.
Our consultative service includes a free school visit, design, print and installation of your Wall Art. We have a large portfolio of case studies and positive client testimonials to show the impact of our work – we’d be delighted to share these with you during your consultation.
Get in touch to arrange a free visit!
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7404 3400 to find out more.