Covid Safe Site Visits
Updated 5th January 2021 – Covid-safe site visits
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners is paramount to us. Like every workplace we have, and continue to, invest a lot of time to ensure we are helping to keep our working practices as safe as possible for all concerned.
As per the latest government guidance, we are still able to carry out site surveys and installations, and can visit at any time between 7am and 6pm to suit your changing needs.
Here is what we are doing to ensure our site visits are Covid safe:
- Offer Site Visits between 7am and 6pm. Let us know what time works best for you.
- Follow school policies and guidelines whilst on site. We request that you make us aware of these before we visit and/or on arrival at the school office.
- Maintain the appropriate distance to others in line with government guidance and the school’s policies.
- Follow the school’s signage/systems/directions when moving around the school site.
- Wear face coverings as required and in line with school, national and local guidelines.
- Follow good hygiene procedures in terms of hand washing and respiratory hygiene.
- Maintain good levels of general cleanliness (e.g. frequent sanitising of equipment used, wiping surfaces touched as required).
Where to next?
You can find examples of our bespoke Wall Art for schools in the Case Studies section of the website. We’ve worked with hundreds of schools, colleges and universities across the UK and beyond.