Covid Safe Site Visits
Updated 5th January 2021
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners is paramount to us. Like every workplace we have, and continue to, invest a lot of time to ensure we are helping to keep our working practices as safe as possible for all concerned.
As per the latest government guidance, we are still able to carry out site surveys and installations, and can visit at any time between 7am and 6pm to suit your changing needs.
Here is what we are doing to ensure our site visits are Covid safe:
- Site visits are offered between 7am and 6pm. Let us know what time works best for you.
- We will follow school policies and guidelines whilst on site. We request that you make us aware of these before we visit and/or on arrival at the school office.
- We will maintain the appropriate distance to others in line with government guidance and the school’s policies.
- We will follow the school’s signage/systems/directions when moving around the school site.
- We will wear face coverings as required and in line with school, national and local guidelines.
- We will follow good hygiene procedures in terms of hand washing and respiratory hygiene.
- We will maintain good levels of general cleanliness (e.g. frequent sanitising of equipment used, wiping surfaces touched as required).